From five crops to race Carters Cartel has sired 233 winners, 62 stakes hoses (17%), earners over $7.5 million with average earnings per starter of more than $20,200.
Among his top performers are Rainbow Futurity(G1) winner Carters Cookie SI 93 (2 wins, $359,630), Texas Classic Futurity(G1) runner-up First Fancy Racy SI 97 (3 wins to 3,
Read More ...
- Champion and Grade 1 Sire Carters Cartel To Louisiana
- Quarter Horse Racing Returns To Evangeline Downs, 46-Night Schedule Kicks Off On Wednesday
- LQHBA Conducts Annual Fall Mixed Sale Hip Draw
- LQHBA Fall Mixed Hip and Stall Assignment Draw Set Friday
- 2016 Fair Grounds QH Report: Meet Recap
- Rdd Lajollanfastdash Catches Jls Shakem Tee Cos at Wire in Rich LQHBA Sale Futurity(RG1)
- Fair Grounds Hosts Undercard Stakes On Closing Program
- Mr Tee Cos Stays Perfect With Second Stakes Victory
- Wrangler Ace Martha Claussen at Fair Grounds Saturday
- Fair Grounds Ends Meet With Stakes Extravaganza
LQHBA Insider -
MOTHER NATURE HAS CHALLENGED LOUISIANA HORSEMEN IN 2016
Let's face it; Mother Nature has not been kind to Louisiana! An astounding 28 tropical storms or hurricanes have caused major damage to the state since 2000, and not just the Gulf Coast region.
It has been a very tough year in regards to the weather in Louisiana. Members of the racing community have been tested multiple times in 2016, beginning with the March flooding in the Bossier City area.
But this special group of individuals don't let it get them down; they band together to overcome the many challenges Mother Nature presents.
Evacuation at Louisiana Downs in Mar
|Stallions Spotlight||Search Stallions|